Shwe Taung and AYA Bank sign mortgage loan agreement




Shwe Taung Real Estate has signed an agreement with AYA bank to provide long term mortgage loan plan for buyers of residential projects developed by Shwe Taung Group.

Apartments of two high end condominium projects developed by Shwe Taung Group, Hilltop Vista Condominium and Crystal Residences can be purchased with AYA bank’s mortgage loan service.

Buyers have to pay only 40 % of the total cost as an initial payment and the rest 60 % can get minimum 5 years to maximum 15 years mortgage loan from AYA bank.