Responsibilities and duties
- Manages daily Human Resources operation to include, but not limited to, interviewing and hiring, employment and recruiting, training and development, wage/benefit compensation, team member and labor relations, contract compliance, disciplinary procedures, workers compensation, safety, statutory compliance, recognition and reward and performance evaluations
- Manage team member relations programs, activities and initiatives to include, but not limited to, picnics, holiday functions, health fairs, award banquets and special events
- Oversee function of the data management system to include, but not limited to, entry of team member data, recording employment transitions (i.e. hire, separation, leaves of absence, etc.), generating reports (i.e. payroll analysis, labor turnover, etc.) and processing unemployment claims
- Ensure compliance with current labor law and regulations.
- Other administrative duties assigned by senior.
Qualifications and skills
- Any Graduate ( preferable with HR certificate (or) HR diploma)
- At least more than five years of experiences in related field
- Able to speak and write English fluently
- Preferable with the knowledge of HRMS
- Preferable with Training Experiences.
- Able to use Microsoft application / email and internet
- Understanding and practical knowledge of labor law and statutory and government order
- Good personal organizational skills including time management and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Problem Solving Skills
- Good leadership Skills
- Good organization Skills