Responsibilities and duties
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Take care of Guests or Staff through a series of actions, either face-to –face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Manage to replace the parts as required.
Qualifications and skills
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information technology or any graduate with IT diploma or relative certificates.
- At least a year experience in IT related field with hands-on troubleshooting practice.
- Self-motivated person with little guidance or supervision undefined.