Responsibilities and duties
- Provide potential tenants with a tour of property highlighting the valuable fractures of the building.
- Assist in negotiate leasing terms and all transactions.
- Assist in finalization of lease documents such as Quotation, Offer Letter and Lease Agreement, Handover and Inspection related paperwork.
- Assist in monthly report of Residential Tenants List, New Lease, Lease Renewal, Lease Expiry and Termination List.
- Maintain contact with tenants during their tenancy period to oversee their welfare and help resolve property issues together with Center Manager.
- Make paper documentation and strange of leasing files.
- Assist in contact survey of the property market to obtain information on competing lease rates and other trends that affect occupancy and rent.
- Assist the Leasing Department with other carious tasks and responsibilities as may be required from time to time.
- Report to Department Head (Leasing) /Leasing Manager.
- Other administrative duties assigned by senior management
Qualifications and skills
- Any Degree Holder (or) Preferable with Business Degree
- Preferable those with experiences of Leasing.
- Minimum workable English
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Page maker, Power Point) and Internet & Email.
- Knowledge of company’s business model and main competitors.
- Active personality and good looking preferred.
- Confident, hardworking and adaptable to the needs of the environment.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team.